BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Real estate was one of the sectors impacted significantly by Covid-19/lockdown in FY21.
We note following trends have emerged in FY21 and are likely to continue even in FY22.
1. continued prevalence of ‘Work from Home’ negatively impacting office space requirement;
2. residential real estate has made a strong comeback with need for larger homes;
3. industry consolidation and market share gains for larger incumbents across real estate asset classes;
4. quality malls will continue to attract footfalls and consumption whenever Covid-19 impact wanes;
5. rental assets continue to attract public and private institutional capital in the form of real estate investment trusts’ and platform deals.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.