Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Maxi dresses are one of the first garments that we shop for when the weather starts warming up. We love wearing them with denim jackets in the spring and on their own once the weather really heats up in the summer!
Maxi dresses come in a ton of different styles, but wearing any type of maxi dress can instantly make Us feel dressed up and put together — no matter how casual the look is. We wanted to find the most flattering maxi dresses out there so that you can get a jump start on revitalizing your wardrobe for the spring and summer. Each of these frocks is flattering, affordable and going to give you insane amounts of confidence!
Casual Everyday Maxi Dresses
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This R.Vivimos vintage style maxi dress is a perfect daytime frock to wear if you want to look a bit dressier!
Dressy Evening Maxi Dresses
10. We Also Love: This embroidered maxi dress from BerryGo has a sophisticated look that you can wear out to dinner or to brunch!
11. We Also Love: The statement-making backless design and ruching on this fitted maxi dress from SheIn is a favorite with shoppers!
Wrap-Style Maxi Dresses
Boho Maxi Dresses
18. Our Absolute Favorite: When it comes to boho-style dresses, we always love checking out what R.Vivimos has in store. We think we may have found our all-time favorite maxi with this stunner!
19. We Also Love: This PRETTYGARDEN maxi dress is a bestseller that shoppers love for the quintessential boho look.
21. We Also Love: We also love boho dresses that are covered in lace, and this maxi version from Bdcoco is an angelic dream.
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!