DJ Khaled is back on top of the Billboard 200 with his latest set, Khaled Khaled, as of Sunday (May 9).
Khaled landed atop the charts while pulling some impressive numbers.
Find out more inside…
The album began with 93,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in its first week. Of that number, SEA units make up 76,000 of them (equaling 106.87 million on-demand streams of the album’s tracks), album sales comprise 14,000 and TEA units comprise 3,000.
His songs with Drake, “Popstar” and “Greece,” which reached No. 3 and No. 8, respectively, were also Hot 100 hits leading to the release of the album. 2016′s Major Key and 2017′s Grateful also hit No. 1.
Social media also went wild for one new song in particular on the record.
Congratulations to DJ Khaled! Check out this week’s full Top 10…
1. DJ Khaled, Khaled Khaled
2. Moneybagg Yo, A Gangsta’s Pain
3. Morgan Wallen, Dangerous: The Double Album
4. Justin Bieber, Justice
5. Young Thug and Gunna, Slime Language 2
6. Rod Wave, SoulFly
7. Dua Lipa, Future Nostalgia
8. Pop Smoke, Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon
9. The Weeknd, After Hours
10. Thomas Rhett, Country Again (Side A)