During the following week, several localities will begin to apply the first dose of the vaccine against COVID-19.
2 min read
Haven’t you been vaccinated yet?
The group of 40 to 49 years of age, laggards from the previous group and pregnant women with 9 weeks of gestation and who are of legal age will be vaccinated. To receive the vaccine it is necessary to have registered on the mivacuna.com page, present the proof, carry an official identification, the CURP and a proof of address.
- In CDMX it will begin on Tuesday, June 22 in Iztacalco, Cuauhtémoc and Azcapotzalco, who will receive the AstraZeneca vaccine. Likewise, the second dose of Sputnik V will be applied in Tláhuac and Xochimilco.
- Chiapas began on June 18 and will end on June 23.
- The State of Mexico will carry it out from June 22 to June 30 in Nezahualcóyotl and Ecatepec.
- Hidalgo will apply it in Jaltocán and Tula.
- Jalisco will start the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine in 6 municipalities.
- Morelos will start on Monday in Jiutepec and Xochitepec
- Michoacán will start only by vaccinating the capital, Morelia.
- Nuevo León will carry it out from June 21 to June 24 in Escobedo, Ciénega de Flores, Aguasleguas, El Carmen and Sabinas Hidalgo.
- Sinaloa will apply around 30 thousand second doses of Pfizer to the 50-59 group and 107 thousand AstraZeneca to the 40-49 group in Culiacán.
- Tamaulipas will begin on Monday in the municipalities of Tampico and Ciudad Madero.
- Veracruz will vaccinate 14 municipalities from June 20 to 24