Contributing writer and former KHN correspondent Michelle Andrews discussed difficulties in providing clinical training to student nurses who refuse to get vaccinated on CBS News on Thursday.
- Click here to watch Andrews on CBS News
- Read Andrews’ “Student Nurses Who Refuse Vaccination Struggle to Complete Degrees“
KHN Colorado correspondent Rae Ellen Bichell discussed San Juan County, Colorado, one of the most vaccinated places in the U.S. on KUNC’s “Colorado Edition” on Tuesday and Colorado Public Radio’s “Colorado Matters” on Wednesday.
- Click here to hear Bichell on “Colorado Edition”
- Click here to hear Bichell on “Colorado Matters”
- Read Bichell’s “A Colorado Town Is About as Vaccinated as It Can Get. Covid Still Isn’t Over There.“
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber discussed covid-19 deaths in rural America on “NBC Now” on Oct. 1.
- Click here to watch Weber on “NBC Now”
- Read Weber’s “Covid Is Killing Rural Americans at Twice the Rate of Urbanites“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).