Amazon Prime Day 2021 is nearly here—tomorrow, June 21. Savvy Prime members wait for this day all year, and save some of their biggest purchases (from blenders to flatscreen TVs to beauty items) until Prime Day starts, since prices for things like AirPods can be the lowest you’ll find all year long.
Prime Day is over almost as fast as it starts (June 22 at midnight PT, to be exact), and there are hundreds of deals that start and end at multiple points throughout the day. So, it’s really worthwhile to do your research first on what you want, and which products are the best in their category, to avoid any hemming and hawing while you shop.
To help you do your homework, we’ve assembled expert guides and best-seller lists which we’ve curated in the past that can let you see what pros recommend, things that we’ve written about before and love, and what the picky Amazon shoppers truly stand by.
If you check back tomorrow morning, we’ll be updating this page with some of the best Amazon Prime Day deals of 2021—including deals on fitness gear, sneakers, activewear, tech, beauty products, clothing and apparel, kitchen and home appliances, outdoor gear, wellness items, and any big-time competitor deals. Everything’s updated in real time as we spot new markdowns and as others expire, so be sure to keep refreshing so that you don’t miss out on any special savings.
For now, we’ll leave you with some of the early Prime Day deals that are on our radar, and let you catch up with some of the best Amazon products that experts (and our own editors) have recommended in the past.
Amazon Products That Experts Recommend
While you’re here, we’d recommend perusing some of our existing expert guides on product categories that are sure to go on sale for Prime Day and include many best-selling Amazon product picks:
- 10 of the Best Workout Headphones, According to Fitness Experts
- The 9 Best Running Watches, According to Seasoned Marathoners
- 14 Ergonomic Office Chairs Recommended by Physical Therapists
- The 11 Best At-Home Teeth-Whitening Kits, According to Dentists
- 11 Treadmills That Are Worth the Investment, According to Running Coaches
- The Best Affordable Chef’s Knives and How to Keep Them Sharp
- 31 Best Sex Toys for Couples, According to Sex Educators
- 13 of the Best Hair Dryers, Period, According to Hairstylists
- The Best Vacuums, According to People With Pets and Kids
- 11 of the Best Curling Irons, According to Hairstylists
- 15 of the Best Hair Straighteners and Flatirons, According to Professionals
- 33 Kitchen Gadgets That Chefs Actually Use and Love
- The Best Cleaning Products for Tidying Your Space, According to Professionals
- The Best At-Home Workout Equipment, According to Trainers
- 7 High-Tech Baby Monitors That Moms Swear By
- 12 Best-Selling Electric Toothbrushes for Whiter Teeth
Amazon Best-Sellers That Shoppers Love
We’ve also curated lists of best-sellers across the internet for things like bedding, products that can help you set up your home office, and more, which might help you make some informed decisions when Prime Day starts:
All products featured on SELF are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.