New York, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market – Outlook to 2024: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p04794679/?utm_source=GNW
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2024 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Carbonates.
Carbonates – Sweetened, non-alcoholic drinks containing carbon dioxide.
Excludes carbonated tea-based and coffee-based products (included in iced/rtd tea drinks and iced/rtd coffee drinks respectively) and carbonated sports drinks and energy drinks.
Excludes sweetened water-based carbonated flavored drinks (eg Perfectly Clear). These are included under Enhanced Water or Flavored Water (please see below).
Includes syrups for home carbonated soft drinks dispensers eg Sodastream Soda Mix (dilution 1 + 23) and out of home fountain syrups (expressed in rtd volume).
Includes carbonated juice (eg Appletiser), carbonated nectars and products such as Schorle, Mineralwasser Plus and Gespritzte Fruchtsaefte), regardless of juice content (see Local Product for definitions).
Includes gaseosa, typical to the Spanish market.
Includes soda waters ie carbonated water with sodium salts such as Schweppes Soda Water.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in Million Liters.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017, Demographic Analytics and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.”
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Global’s Carbonates (Soft drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– Overall Carbonates (Soft drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2024.
– Value terms for the top brands.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons to Buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Carbonates (Soft drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04794679/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001