Week 2 NFL action will see Adam Thielen and the Minnesota Vikings match up against the Arizona Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday Let’s break down Thielen’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you examine your best bets.
Adam Thielen Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Thielen’s Game-by-Game Stats
Adam Thielen Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- This week Thielen will face what was the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense last season (246.8 yards allowed per game).
- Thielen put up 57.8 receiving yards per game a year ago, 75.2 fewer than the over/under of 133.00 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Thielen did not pick up more than 133.00 receiving yards in a game across 16 outings last year.
- Thielen totaled 12.5 fewer receiving yards per game (57.8) than the average over/under set for him last season (70.3).
- In five of his 16 games last season (31.2%), Thielen went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Cardinals gave up 26 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game) last season. They were 14th in the NFL in that category.
- Thielen scored a receiving touchdown in 10 of 16 games last season, with multiple receiving TDs four times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Adam Thielen or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from