Bojan Bogdanovic’s Utah Jazz square off against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Bogdanovic has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Bogdanovic has had a points prop bet set in 53 of the 60 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Bogdanovic is set at 19.5 points. That’s 3.8 more points than his season average of 15.7.
- In 16 of 60 games this season (26.7%) Bogdanovic has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Bogdanovic’s average points prop this season has been set at 16 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Bogdanovic has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 24 out of 53 times (45.3%).
- Teams are averaging 117.9 points per game against the Timberwolves this season, the second-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Bogdanovic has had an assists prop bet set 13 times this season out of 60 games.
- Bogdanovic’s year-long assist average — 1.9 per game — is 0.6 assists lower than Monday’s assist prop bet total (2.5).
- Bogdanovic has dished out more than 2.5 assists in 17 out of 60 games this season (28.3%).
- Bogdanovic’s per-game assist average (1.9) is 0.2 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (2.1).
- In only 28.3% of Bogdanovic’s games (17 out of 60) he’s dished out more than 2.1 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Bogdanovic vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Jazz vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from