The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) ready for an NFC South matchup in Week 2 with the Atlanta Falcons (0-1). The Buccaneers, listed at on the spread, host the Falcons, with moneyline odds to win, on September 19, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The total for the matchup is set at points.
Check out this article before you make a bet on this game for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the contest — from injury news and player stats to key metrics, weather conditions, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 16, 2021, 12:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Player Props
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Weather
Light rain and 1 mph winds are expected at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:18 AM on September 16), with a high temperature of 87 degrees Fahrenheit.
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Injury Report
Tampa Bay Injuries
Buccaneers Offense Vs. Falcons Defense (2020)
|Buccaneers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Falcons Defense|
|30.8 (3)||Points/Gm||25.9 (19)|
|0.48 (2)||Points/Play||0.40 (20)|
|384.1 (7)||Yards/Gm||398.5 (29)|
|298.5 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||307.4 (32)|
|94.9 (28)||Rush Yards/Gm||104.9 (6)|
|6.0 (7)||Yards/Play||6.2 (29)|
|7.6 (8)||Yards/Pass||7.9 (27)|
|4.1 (24)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (14)|
|43.5% (11)||3rd Down %||41.0% (17)|
|68.9% (7)||Red Zone %||64.3% (25)|
|17 (7)||Turnovers||21 (18)|
|22 (4)||Sacks||29 (23)|
Falcons Offense Vs. Buccaneers Defense (2020)
|Falcons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buccaneers Defense|
|24.8 (16)||Points/Gm||22.2 (8)|
|0.37 (18)||Points/Play||0.35 (9)|
|368.4 (18)||Yards/Gm||327.1 (6)|
|288.8 (5)||Pass Yards/Gm||269.4 (23)|
|95.8 (27)||Rush Yards/Gm||80.6 (1)|
|5.5 (18)||Yards/Play||5.1 (6)|
|7.4 (15)||Yards/Pass||7.0 (11)|
|3.7 (31)||Yards/Rush||3.6 (1)|
|43.9% (10)||3rd Down %||40.0% (14)|
|53.4% (26)||Red Zone %||62.7% (20)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||25 (5)|
|41 (22)||Sacks||48 (4)|
When The Buccaneers Have The Ball (2020)
- The Buccaneers averaged 298.5 passing yards per game last season (fourth in the NFL), compared to the 307.4 per game the Falcons allowed (32nd in the league).
- Tampa Bay’s offense averaged 6.0 yards per play last year (seventh in the league). Atlanta’s defense allowed 6.2 (29th).
- The Falcons allowed 104.9 rushing yards per game last season (sixth in NFL). The Buccaneers’ running game was 28th in the league (94.9).
- Tampa Bay averaged 384.1 yards per game to rank seventh in the NFL last season, while Atlanta gave up 398.5 per game (fourth-most in the league).
When The Falcons Have The Ball (2020)
- The Falcons averaged 3.7 yards per carry last year (31st in league) compared to the 3.6 per rushing attempt the Buccaneers allowed (first).
- Atlanta had the 27th-ranked rushing offense in the NFL a year ago (95.8 yards per game). It faces Tampa Bay’s first-ranked rushing defense from last season, which gave up 80.6 on the ground.
- The Falcons were 22nd-ranked in the league in sacks conceded last year (41), and are up against the team ranked fourth in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, the Buccaneers (48).
- Atlanta had one of the league’s best passing offenses last season, a fifth-ranked unit that picked up 288.8 yards per game. It will be up against the No. 23 defense in that category from a year ago, owned by Tampa Bay (269.4).
Buccaneers Betting Trends And Insights
- Tampa Bay won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Buccaneers covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the point total nine out of 16 times last season.
- Tampa Bay’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 52 points nine times.
- The Buccaneers finished with a 10-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
Falcons Betting Trends And Insights
- Atlanta put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Atlanta’s games hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- Atlanta played seven games last season that ended with a point total higher than 52 points.
- Last season, the Falcons were the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
Buccaneers Players To Watch
- Last year, Tom Brady totaled 4,633 passing yards (289.6 yards per game) while going 401-for-610 (65.7% completion percentage) and throwing 40 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Ronald Jones II ran for 978 yards on 192 attempts (61.1 yards per game) while scoring seven touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Giovani Bernard ran for 416 yards on 124 carries (26.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns. Bernard also helped out in the passing game, catching 47 passes for 355 yards (22.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Mike Evans reeled in 70 passes for 1,006 yards last season and scored 13 touchdowns. He was targeted 109 times and averaged 62.9 yards per game.
- Chris Godwin also tacked on 65 catches for 840 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 84 times and put up 52.5 receiving yards per game.
- Last year Rob Gronkowski caught 45 passes on 77 targets for 623 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 38.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jason Pierre-Paul put together an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 11.5 TFL, 76 tackles, and two interceptions last year.
- In last year’s campaign, Devin White totaled 183 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 9.0 sacks.
- Carlton Davis intercepted four passes and tacked on 84 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and 18 passes defended last season.
Falcons Players To Watch
- Matt Ryan recorded 4,581 passing yards (286.3 yards per game) with a 65% completion percentage last year (407-of-626), while throwing 26 touchdowns and 11 interceptions.
- Wayne Gallman rushed for 682 yards on 147 carries (42.6 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Mike Davis ran for 642 yards on 165 carries (40.1 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns. Davis also made an impact in the passing game, catching 59 passes for 373 (23.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Last season Calvin Ridley grabbed 90 passes (on 143 targets) for 1,374 yards (85.9 yards per game) with nine touchdowns.
- Russell Gage’s stat line last year showed 72 grabs for 786 yards and four touchdowns. He averaged 49.1 receiving yards per game and was targeted 110 times.
- Hayden Hurst collected 571 yards on 56 catches with six touchdowns in 2020, averaging 35.7 yards per game (on 88 targets).
- Last season Deion Jones collected 4.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL, 139 tackles, and two interceptions.
- Foyesade Oluokun racked up 156 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and two interceptions over his 2020 campaign.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from