Byeong-Hun An has +25000 odds to win the 2021 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead). He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2018 Valspar Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 26, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Byeong-Hun An odds for the Valspar Championship
An’s recent form
- In his last five events, An has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- An has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only recent appearance.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: April 29- 2, 2021
- Location: Palm Harbor, FL
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 6.9M
- Defending Champ: Paul Casey
Course history: An at the Valspar Championship
- An has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- An did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2018).
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- The par 71 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 46 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) has seen an average tournament score of +0.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses An has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,286 yards, 54 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.4 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +0.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Byeong-Hun An 2021 results
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-69||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-76||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-70||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||83-79||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||68-74-75-74 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||35||72-70-68-71 (-7)||$15,263|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||69-69-70-70 (-6)||$17,265|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||75||72-71-75-78 (+8)||$14,550|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||65-73-67-69 (-14)||$189,275|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from