The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-1) square off against the FCS Robert Morris Colonials at Kelly/Shorts Stadium The Colonials, on the moneyline to win, and the Chippewas, listed aton the spread, kick things off on September 11, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN3. A total of points has been set for the contest.
Before making a bet on this game, read this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 11, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Central Michigan Vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Robert Morris, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Central Michigan Betting Trends And Insights
- The Chippewas are the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
Central Michigan Players To Watch
- Jacob Sirmon leads his team with 295 passing yards (295.0 per game) and has a 51.1% completion percentage (23-of-45), throwing one touchdown pass and two interceptions.
- Lew Nichols has racked up a team-high 135 rushing yards (135.0 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on four catches for 40 yards (40.0 receiving yards per game).
- Darius Bracy has 62 yards on three carries (62.0 ypg). He also has one catch for 29 yards (29.0 ypg).
- JaCorey Sullivan has eight catches, leading his team with 102 yards (102.0 ypg) while hauling in two touchdowns this season.
- Dallas Dixon has also tacked on five catches for 83 yards this year. He averages 83.0 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from