The latest odds for Charley Hoffman to claim victory at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hoffman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 22, 2021, 3:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charley Hoffman odds for the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Hoffman’s recent form
- Hoffman will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Hoffman has an average finishing position of 43rd in his last five appearances.
- Hoffman has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -9.2 over his last five tournaments.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP details
- Date: October 20-23, 2021
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Narashino Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,041 yards
- Purse: 10M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Hoffman at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Hoffman did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – Narashino Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,318 yards, which is 277 yards longer than the 7,041-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Narashino Country Club checks in at 7,041 yards, 260 yards shorter than the average course Hoffman has played over the past year (7,301 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Charley Hoffman 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||68||72-70-68-71 (-7)||$17,258|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||44||63-69-70-73 (-9)||$23,450|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||39||69-68-69-71 (-11)||$28,350|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||22||69-71-67-71 (-10)||$65,333|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||38||69-71-68-70 (-10)||$38,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||21||73-65-65-71 (-10)||$95,792|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||30||72-63-70-70 (-5)||$45,325|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||57||72-71-75-76 (+10)||$25,183|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||57||72-71-80-72 (+7)||$21,111|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||3||71-62-72-65 (-10)||$366,094|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||17||73-70-73-72 (E)||$168,000|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||18||68-66-70-74 (-6)||$98,325|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||68-69-67-71 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||2||75-66-65-66 (-16)||$839,300|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||34||69-72-68-77 (-2)||$14,350|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||17||70-68-76-67 (-7)||$221,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||71-72-67-75 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||52||69-72-74-71 (+2)||$22,153|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||7||69-72-68-66 (-13)||$228,930|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-63||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-66-8||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||14||66-65-64-69 (-16)||$113,850|
Hoffman’s last tournament appearance, his 68th-place finish in THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from