The Portland Trail Blazers, with CJ McCollum, will face the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. McCollum put up 23.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.7 assists per contest last year, shooting 45.8% from the floor and 40.2% from downtown with 3.6 made 3-pointers per contest (sixth in NBA).
With prop bets available for McCollum in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets (October 23)
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for McCollum is 22.5 points. That is 0.6 fewer than his average from last season of 23.1.
- McCollum played 78 games last season, scoring more than 22.5 points in 25 of them.
- McCollum exceeded his points prop total 25 times last season (in 72 games with such a prop).
- McCollum’s 3.6 made three-pointers per game last year are 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- McCollum finished 24 games last season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- Conceding 109.5 points per game last season, the Suns were the seventh-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
McCollum Vs Suns (2020-21)
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from