The Charlotte Hornets (20-20) are 9.5-point underdogs against the Los Angeles Clippers (26-16) at Staples Center on Saturday, March 20, 2021. The game begins at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup’s point total is set at 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 20, 2021, 5:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Hornets Betting Odds
Clippers vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 20
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
Cody Zeller: Out (Shoulder)
Clippers and Hornets Records ATS
- Los Angeles is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-20.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Clippers are 5-3 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of 42 games this season (54.8%).
- Charlotte has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 20-18-1.
- 43.6% of Charlotte’s 39 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- Los Angeles’ games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup over/under (231 points) in 14 out of 42 opportunities (33.3% of matchups).
- In 42.5% of Charlotte’s games this season (17 of 40), the total points scored was greater than Saturday’s 231-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is seven points fewer than the over/under of 231 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.4 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (225.6 points).
- The Clippers have an average implied point total of 115.9 this season, which is 4.1 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (120).
- This season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 15 times.
- The Hornets’ average implied point total on the season (115.3 points) is 4.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- This season, Charlotte has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 21 times.
- The Clippers are the league’s 10th-highest scoring team (114.5 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.2) in NBA action.
- The Clippers have totaled 205 more points than their opponents this season (4.9 per game on average), while the Hornets have been out-scored by 33 total points (0.8 per game average differential).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Kawhi Leonard, who averages 26.2 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 7.0 rebounds a game and Paul George leads the squad with 5.3 assists per outing.
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who grabs 1.6 per game. Serge Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 20.4 points per game and also tacks on 5.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 7.1 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 6.2 assists per game.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of Charlotte’s steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Bismack Biyombo leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from