The Buffalo Bills and Dawson Knox will square off against the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 3 NFL contest. Let’s take a look at Knox’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Dawson Knox Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Knox’s Game-by-Game Stats
Dawson Knox Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- This week Knox will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense (293.0 yards allowed per game).
- Knox averages 29.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 more than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Knox has gained over 25.5 receiving yards in one of two games this season (50.0%).
- Knox’s average of 29.0 receiving yards per game is 11.0 more than his average prop bet over/under (18.0).
- Knox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in both of his opportunities this season.
- At 1.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Football Team defense is ranked eighth in the NFL.
- Knox has had a receiving touchdown in one of two games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 23, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Dawson Knox or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from