Week 2 of the NFL season features Hunter Renfrow and the Las Vegas Raiders facing off against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Renfrow in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Hunter Renfrow Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Renfrow’s Game-by-Game Stats
Hunter Renfrow Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 218.4 passing yards the Steelers gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense.
- Renfrow’s 41.0 receiving yards per game average from last season is 41.0 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (82.00).
- Renfrow collected over 82.00 receiving yards in one out of 16 games last year (6.2%).
- Renfrow’s season average of 41.0 receiving yards per game was 4.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (45.7).
- Renfrow went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 16 games last season (25.0%).
- With 22 passing TDs conceded last season, the Steelers’ defense was ranked fifth in the NFL.
- In two of 16 games last year, Renfrow had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Hunter Renfrow or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from