Week 2 of the NFL season features Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts taking on the Los Angeles Rams at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Doyle’s props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Jack Doyle Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Doyle’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jack Doyle Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- This week Doyle will face what was the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense last year (212.6 yards allowed per game).
- Doyle recorded 15.7 receiving yards per game a year ago, 32.3 less than the over/under of 48.00 in Sunday’s outing.
- Doyle put up more than 48.00 receiving yards in three of 17 games last season (17.6%).
- Doyle’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 24.2 per game. He racked up 8.5 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In four of his 15 games last season (26.7%), Doyle hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With 17 passing TDs allowed last season, the Rams’ defense was ranked first in the league.
- Doyle had a receiving touchdown in four of 17 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jack Doyle or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from