Week 12 NFL action will see Ja’Marr Chase and the Cincinnati Bengals take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday In this piece, we’ll break down Chase’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Ja’Marr Chase Week 12 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chase’s Game-by-Game Stats
Ja’Marr Chase Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 258.1 yards per game the Steelers are allowing through the air makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Chase is averaging 86.7 receiving yards per game, 21.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (65.5).
- Chase has totaled over 65.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this year (five out of 10).
- Chase has collected 23.9 more receiving yards per game (86.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 62.8.
- Chase has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in seven of 10 games this year (70.0%).
- The Steelers’ defense is 12th in the NFL, giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- Chase has had a touchdown catch in seven games this year, out of 10 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ja’Marr Chase or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from