NFL action in Week 1 will see Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Landry’s props, we dig into all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Jarvis Landry Week 1 Player Props
Jarvis Landry Receiving Trends Vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The 248.0 passing yards the Chiefs yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- Landry’s 52.5 receiving yards per game average from last season is 5.0 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (57.50).
- Landry put up over 57.50 receiving yards in 33.3% of his games last year (six of 18).
- Landry had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 59.9 per game a year ago. He averaged 7.4 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Landry went over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his 18 games (22.2%) a season ago.
- The Chiefs’ defense was 20th in the league last season, conceding 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- Landry had a receiving touchdown in five of 18 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 11, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jarvis Landry or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from