Week 2 of the NFL season features Jeremy McNichols and the Tennessee Titans hitting the field against the Seattle Seahawks at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s examine all of McNichols’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Jeremy McNichols Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
McNichols’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Jeremy McNichols Rushing Trends Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The Seahawks allowed 95.6 yards per game on the ground last year, the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense.
- McNichols’ rushing yards prop bet has been set at 11.5, compared to his average of 12.8 rushing yards per game last season.
- In five of 17 games last season (29.4%) McNichols racked up more than 11.50 rushing yards.
- The Seahawks allowed 18 rushing touchdowns last season, 22nd in the NFL.
- McNichols rushed for a touchdown once last season in 17 games played.
Jeremy McNichols Receiving Trends Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The Seahawks had the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense last season, giving up 300.7 yards per game through the air.
- McNichols recorded 3.4 receiving yards per game a year ago, 4.1 less than the over/under of 7.50 in Sunday’s outing.
- In 17.6% of his games last year (three out of 17), McNichols had put up more than 7.50 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks’ defense was ninth in the league last season, giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- McNichols did not catch a touchdown pass last year (in 17 games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jeremy McNichols or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from