Sportsbooks currently list Jon Rahm atto finish atop the leaderboard at the Tour Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rahm from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 4, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jon Rahm odds for the Tour Championship
Rahm’s recent form
- Rahm has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting three top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader twice and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has carded an average score of -13.2 over his last five tournaments.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Rahm at the Tour Championship
- Rahm has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is ninth.
- Rahm made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Rahm finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He finished three rounds with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards, compared to the average 7,333 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Rahm has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,409 yards, 63 yards longer than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jon Rahm 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||64-66-70-70 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||3||63-67-67-69 (-18)||$655,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||3||71-64-68-66 (-11)||$682,500|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||1||69-70-72-67 (-6)||$2,250,000|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||69-65-64||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-75-72-68 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||34||68-69-68-70 (-13)||$42,201|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||5||72-72-72-66 (-6)||$437,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-68-67-73 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||68-76-72-68 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||70-69-72-66 (-7)||$344,100|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||68-69-66-68 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||69-67-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||70-66-69-67 (-20)||$199,333|
Rahm’s last appearance, his ninth-place finish in the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from