Does Kristaps Porzingis cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Porzingis takes the court on Friday against the New York Knicks.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Porzingis is set at 20.5 points. That’s 0.2 fewer points than his season average of 20.7.
- In 16 of 35 games this season (45.7%) Porzingis has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Porzingis’ average points prop this season has been set at 20.9 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.2 points on average.
- Porzingis has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 11 out of 26 times (42.3%).
- In only 16 games this season (45.7%) Porzingis scored more than his average points over/under of 20.9.
- The Knicks’ opponents are scoring 104.3 points per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 25 times this season.
- Porzingis has averaged 31.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (32.5).
- Porzingis has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 13 of 35 games (37.1%).
- Porzingis’ PRA average (31.6) is 0.1 higher than his average prop bet over/under (31.5).
- In just 40% of his opportunities this season (10 of 25), Porzingis has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his matchups this season (15 of 35 games), Porzingis covered his average PRA over/under (31.5).
Last 10 Games
Porzingis vs the Knicks
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from