Kyrie Irving and Brooklyn play the Denver Nuggets on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how Irving has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points prop bet set in 45 of the 50 games he has played this season.
- Irving has recorded 27.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- 27 times this season (out of 50 total games — 54%) Irving has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Irving’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (26.7 points) by 0.7 points.
- Irving has gone over the point total in only 46.7% of his opportunities (21 of 45 chances).
- Irving’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.7 points, a figure he’s gone over 27 out of 50 contests (54%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have put up 109.9 points per game this season, the 22nd-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Irving has had a prop bet set for assists in 45 of 50 total games this season.
- Irving has averaged 6.3 assists per game this season, 0.2 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Saturday (6.5).
- Irving has had more than 6.5 assists in 22 out of 50 games this season (44%).
- Irving has averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 6.2.
- In only 19 out of 45 contests (42.2%), Irving has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- In only 44% of Irving’s contests (22 out of 50) he has dished out more than 6.2 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have averaged 26.0 assists per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nets vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from