Lamar Jackson will look to make an impact for the Baltimore Ravens when they square off against the Las Vegas Raiders at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 1 of the NFL season. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Jackson’s props, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Lamar Jackson Week 1 Player Props
Lamar Jackson Passing Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders had the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense last year, surrendering 271.3 yards per game through the air.
- Monday’s passing yards prop bet for Jackson is 209.5, 37.2 more yards than his average of 172.3 last year.
- In three of 18 matchups last season, Jackson threw for more than 209.50 yards.
- Jackson’s average passing yards prop bet last season was 217.7. His per-game average fell short of that mark by 45.4 yards per game.
- Jackson exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in three games last year, or 16.7% of games with a prop available.
- The Raiders surrendered 28 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game) last year. They were 16th in the league in that category.
- In 14 of 18 games last year, Jackson threw a touchdown pass. And nine of those games included multiple TD passes.
- In 10 of 15 games last season, Jackson threw at least one interception, including one game with multiple picks.
Lamar Jackson Rushing Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Allowing 125.8 rushing yards per game last season, the Raiders had the 23rd-ranked run defense in the league.
- Jackson’s rushing yards over/under is 70.5, compared to his average of 62.8 rushing yards last year.
- Jackson would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (70.50) in seven of 18 games last year.
- Jackson’s rushing yards average of 62.8 per game last year was 10.6 more than his 52.2 average over/under.
- Jackson hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in eight of his 16 opportunities last year (50.0%).
- The Raiders allowed 24 rushing touchdowns last year, 30th in the NFL.
- Jackson had a rushing touchdown in seven of 18 games last year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 10, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Lamar Jackson or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from