Week 4 of the NFL season features Maxx Williams and the Arizona Cardinals hitting the field against the Los Angeles Rams at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Williams’ stats and trends to help you find the best bets among his prop bets for this contest.
Maxx Williams Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Williams’ Game-by-Game Stats
Maxx Williams Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- This week Williams will face the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense (306.7 yards allowed per game).
- Williams’ 37.7 receiving yards per game average is 18.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (19.5).
- Williams has collected over 19.5 receiving yards once in three games this year (33.3%).
- Williams has collected 21.2 more receiving yards per game (37.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 16.5.
- In one of his three games this season (33.3%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- With two passing TDs conceded this year, the Rams defense is ranked second in the NFL.
- Williams has no receiving touchdowns in three games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 3, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Maxx Williams or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from