The Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-2) aim to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (1-3) on Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Privateers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Blue Hose ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 25, 2021 at 5:59 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
New Orleans vs Presbyterian Betting Odds
New Orleans Offense Vs. Presbyterian Defense (From 2020-21)
|New Orleans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Presbyterian Defense|
|76.0 (61)||Points/Gm||67.1 (84)|
|73.9 (28)||Possessions/Game||65.5 (34)|
|47.6 (29)||Field Goal %||45.8 (276)|
|32.9 (214)||3PT %||34.6 (239)|
|52.3 (86)||Effective FG %||52.0 (268)|
|56.2 (72)||True Shooting %||56.3 (302)|
Presbyterian Offense vs. New Orleans Defense (From 2020-21)
|Presbyterian Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Orleans Defense|
|64.1 (323)||Points/Gm||76.4 (300)|
|66.3 (291)||Possessions/Game||75.4 (339)|
|41.4 (291)||Field Goal %||45.4 (262)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||32.4 (96)|
|46.8 (303)||Effective FG %||50.8 (221)|
|50.9 (292)||True Shooting %||53.4 (189)|
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans covered 12 times in 24 chances against the spread last season.
- The Privateers covered the spread eight times last season (8-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Last season, 15 of New Orleans’ games hit the over.
- New Orleans’ 24 games last season went over this contest’s total of 137.5 points 20 times.
- Privateers contests last season had an average point total of 147.5, 10.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Presbyterian Betting Insights
- Presbyterian has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Games featuring Presbyterian have hit the over just once this year.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points twice this season.
- The Blue Hose have a 138.1-point average over/under in their contests this season, 0.6 more points than this game’s point total.
New Orleans Key Players
- Damion Rosser put up 15.7 points per game last season and added 7.4 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Derek St. Hilaire had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Rosser racked up 1.2 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
Presbyterian Key Players
- The Blue Hose go-to guy, Rayshon Harrison, leads the team in both scoring (20.3 points per game) and assists (3.0 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Winston Hill is the Presbyterian leader with 9.0 per game.
- Harrison leads the Blue Hose in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.5 made threes per game.
- Owen McCormack tops Presbyterian in steals with 1.5 per game, and Hill leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.