Nikola Vucevic has several prop bets set for the contest against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for Vucevic’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Nikola Vucevic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Vucevic has played in 55 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 45 of them.
- Vucevic has averaged 24.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 43.6% of his matchups this season (24 of 55 games) Vucevic has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Vucevic’s season scoring average of 24.1 is 0.9 points higher than his 23.2 average points over/under.
- Vucevic has hit the points over in 26 of 45 opportunities (57.8%).
- Vucevic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.2 points) in 50.9% of his games (28 out of 55 games).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are scoring 111.6 points per game, which is the 16th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Vucevic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 45 of the 55 games he has played this season.
- Vucevic’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 39.2, which is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (38.5).
- In 47.3% of his games (26 out of 55) Vucevic has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Vucevic has a season-long PRA average (39.2) that’s 0.5 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (38.7).
- In 23 out of 45 chances this year (51.1%), Vucevic has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 47.3% of his matchups this season (26 of 55 contests), Vucevic covered his average PRA over/under (38.7).
Last 10 Games
Vucevic vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Bulls vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from