The No. 17 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) meet the Tulane Green Wave (1-1) in college football play at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi. The Rebels, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 18, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2 against the Green Wave, on the moneyline to win. Bookmakers have set the contest’s over/under at .
Check out this article before you place a bet on this game for updated odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from team and player stats to key metrics, betting insights and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ole Miss Vs. Tulane Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Ole Miss Offense Vs. Tulane Defense
|Rebels Offense||Stats (Rank)||Green Wave Defense|
|48.5 (6)||Points/Gm||30.0 (100)|
|599.5 (4)||Yards/Gm||329.0 (64)|
|337.5 (15)||Pass Yards/Gm||249.0 (97)|
|262.0 (13)||Rush Yards/Gm||80.0 (26)|
|9.5 (25)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (85)|
|6.2 (12)||Yards/Rush||2.4 (19)|
|30.4% (109)||3rd Down %||24.0% (10)|
|0 (1)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||1 (86)|
Tulane Offense Vs. Ole Miss Defense
|Tulane Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ole Miss Defense|
|52.0 (3)||Points/Gm||20.5 (55)|
|490.0 (28)||Yards/Gm||379.5 (85)|
|293.0 (28)||Pass Yards/Gm||230.0 (85)|
|197.0 (44)||Rush Yards/Gm||149.5 (80)|
|7.4 (71)||Yards/Pass||5.6 (34)|
|4.9 (48)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (71)|
|46.7% (38)||3rd Down %||37.1% (75)|
|5 (121)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|4 (102)||Sacks||2 (58)|
When Ole Miss Has The Ball
- The Green Wave’s opponents have managed a 24.0% conversion rate on third downs (10th in the FBS), compared to the 30.4% third-down conversion rate for the Rebels on offense (109th in college football).
- Ole Miss has the sixth-ranked offense in the FBS (48.5 points per game), and will be up against Tulane’s 100th-ranked defense (30.0 ppg).
- The Rebels average 337.5 passing yards per game (15th in the FBS) compared to the 249.0 per game the Green Wave give up (97th in college football).
- Ole Miss’ passing attack averages 9.5 yards per pass attempt (25th in the FBS). Tulane allows 7.2 per pass (85th in college football).
When Tulane Has The Ball
- The Green Wave are the FBS’ 121st-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (5), and are playing the 58th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Rebels (2).
- The 293.0 passing yards per game Tulane averages ranks 28th in the FBS, while the 230.0 Ole Miss gives up ranks 85th in college football.
- The Green Wave’s offense ranks 28th in the FBS in yards per game (490.0), while the Rebels rank 85th in yards allowed (379.5).
- Tulane’s third-ranked scoring offense puts up 52.0 points per game. Ole Miss has the 55th-ranked scoring defense (20.5 ppg).
Ole Miss Betting Trends And Insights
- Ole Miss has compiled a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have covered the spread when playing as at least 14-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- The Rebels have been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
Tulane Betting Trends And Insights
- Tulane has a record of 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Green Wave have covered the spread when playing as at least 14-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- The Green Wave won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Ole Miss Players To Watch
- Matt Corral leads the team with 662 passing yards (331.0 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (43-of-65) while throwing six touchdowns. He also has 90 rushing yards on 20 carries with one touchdown, averaging 45.0 yards per game.
- Henry Parrish Jr. has rushed for a team-high 110 yards on 16 attempts (55.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- This season Dontario Drummond has 15 receptions for a team-high 284 receiving yards (142.0 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo has also tacked on nine catches for 154 yards and two touchdowns this year. He averages 77.0 receiving yards per game.
- Jerrion Ealy has 77 receiving yards on five receptions, averaging 38.5 yards per game.
Tulane Players To Watch
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 420 yards while completing 61.4% of his passes (35-of-57), with five touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (210.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 18 times for 45 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 22.5 yards per game.
- Iverson Celestine has rushed for a team-leading 77 yards on 13 attempts (77.0 yards per game).
- Cameron Carroll has 66 yards on 19 carries (33.0 ypg).
- This season Tyrick James has eight receptions for a team-high 142 receiving yards (71.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jaetavian Toles has also contributed with seven catches for 106 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 53.0 receiving yards per game.
- Shae Wyatt has caught five passes for 58 yards, averaging 58.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from