The Los Angeles Rams (3-0) play the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) in Week 4 with both teams on three-game winning streaks. The Cardinals ( moneyline odds to win) take the field as visitors on October 3, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on FOX against the Rams ( ). The contest’s point total is currently set at .
Before you place a bet on this game, read this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 1, 2021, 4:19 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Rams Vs. Cardinals Player Props
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Weather
Dry conditions (clear sky) and 8 mph winds are predicted at SoFi Stadium on Sunday (as of 4:19 AM on October 1), with a high temperature of 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Injury Report
Los Angeles Injuries
|Darrell Henderson Jr.||RB||Ribs||Questionable|
|Tremayne Anchrum Jr.||G||Knee||Questionable|
Rams Offense Vs. Cardinals Defense
|Rams Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|31.7 (3)||Points/Gm||21.7 (11)|
|0.55 (1)||Points/Play||0.34 (10)|
|388.0 (13)||Yards/Gm||342.7 (11)|
|314.0 (5)||Pass Yards/Gm||227.0 (9)|
|83.7 (27)||Rush Yards/Gm||140.7 (29)|
|6.7 (3)||Yards/Play||5.4 (11)|
|10.0 (2)||Yards/Pass||6.7 (8)|
|3.3 (30)||Yards/Rush||5.4 (30)|
|54.3% (3)||3rd Down %||25.7% (2)|
|61.5% (18)||Red Zone %||66.7% (19)|
|2 (3)||Turnovers||7 (2)|
|3 (1)||Sacks||9 (6)|
Cardinals Offense Vs. Rams Defense
|Cardinals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rams Defense|
|34.3 (1)||Points/Gm||20.7 (9)|
|0.54 (2)||Points/Play||0.30 (7)|
|432.3 (2)||Yards/Gm||374.0 (20)|
|335.0 (3)||Pass Yards/Gm||306.7 (25)|
|110.0 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||92.7 (11)|
|6.8 (2)||Yards/Play||5.5 (13)|
|9.9 (3)||Yards/Pass||7.0 (13)|
|3.9 (17)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (18)|
|35.5% (23)||3rd Down %||45.7% (24)|
|76.9% (9)||Red Zone %||54.5% (10)|
|4 (18)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|5 (7)||Sacks||9 (6)|
When The Rams Have The Ball
- The Rams’ offense averages 0.55 points per play (first in the NFL) compared to the 0.34 per play the Cardinals’ defense gives up (10th in the league).
- Los Angeles’ offense has a 6.7 yards-per-play average (third in the NFL) compared to the 5.4 yards Arizona gives up per play (11th in the league).
- The Rams have the third-ranked offense in the NFL (31.7 points per game), and will be facing the Cardinals’ 11th-ranked defense (21.7 ppg).
- Los Angeles ranks second in the NFL at 10.0 yards per pass attempt. Arizona allows 6.7 yards per passing play (eighth in the league).
When The Cardinals Have The Ball
- The Rams’ defense allows 306.7 yards through the air per game (25th in the NFL). The Cardinals’ 335.0 passing yards per game is third in the league.
- Arizona’s offense ranks second in the NFL in yards per game (432.3), while Los Angeles ranks 20th in yards allowed (374.0).
- The Cardinals’ offense has a 6.8 yards-per-play average (second in the NFL) compared to the 5.5 yards the Rams allow per play (13th in the league).
- Arizona’s passing attack averages 9.9 yards per pass attempt (third in the NFL). Los Angeles gives up 7.0 per pass (13th in the league).
Rams Betting Trends And Insights
- Los Angeles has covered twice in three games with a spread this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- All of Los Angeles’ games have hit the over this season.
- Los Angeles’ matchups have gone over 54.5 points only once this season (in three outings).
- The Rams have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
Cardinals Betting Trends And Insights
- Arizona has covered twice in three matchups with a spread this year.
- Arizona’s games have hit the over once this season.
- Arizona has combined with its opponent to score more than 54.5 points only once this season.
- The Cardinals won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Rams Players To Watch
- Matthew Stafford has 942 yards through the air (314.0 per game) and a 70.2% completion percentage (66-for-94), heaving nine touchdown passes and one interception.
- Darrell Henderson has racked up a team-leading 123 yards (41.0 per game) and picked up two touchdowns. He also averages 15.3 receiving yards, grabbing four passes for 46 yards.
- Sony Michel has 115 rushing yards on 31 carries.
- Cooper Kupp has 25 receptions for a team-high 367 yards (122.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- DeSean Jackson has contributed with 141 yards, on five catches plus one touchdown. He averages 47.0 receiving yards per game.
- Van Jefferson is averaging 45.3 yards per game, with seven catches for 136 yards and one touchdown.
- Leonard Floyd has registered a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Kenny Young has collected 25 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Jalen Ramsey leads the team with one interception and has added 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Cardinals Players To Watch
- Kyler Murray has 1,005 passing yards (335.0 per game) with a 76.5% completion percentage (78-for-102), throwing for seven touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 70 rushing yards on 17 carries and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has run for a team-leading 135 yards on 31 carries (45.0 yards per game). He also averages 40.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 16 passes for 121 yards.
- James Conner has 122 yards on 35 carries (40.7 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has been targeted 17 times and has 15 catches, leading his team with 239 yards (79.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Rondale Moore has also added 183 yards on 13 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 15 times and averages 61.0 receiving yards.
- A.J. Green has caught 10 passes on 18 targets for 181 yards and one touchdown.
- Chandler Jones has registered a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Isaiah Simmons’ 23 tackles and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- Byron Murphy has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 11 tackles and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from