The Green Bay Packers and Randall Cobb will hit the field against the New Orleans Saints at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Let’s dig into all of Cobb’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Randall Cobb Week 1 Player Props
Randall Cobb Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The Saints had the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense last year, surrendering 234.9 yards per game through the air.
- Cobb’s 44.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 6.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (37.50).
- Cobb collected more than 37.50 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games last year (five of 10).
- Cobb’s season average of 44.1 receiving yards per game was 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (45.2).
- In four of his 10 games (40.0%) last season, Cobb went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Saints gave up 28 passing TDs last season (1.8 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
- In three of 10 games last season, Cobb had a receiving touchdown. But he did not have a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 11, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Randall Cobb or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from