The Baltimore Ravens (4-1) face the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) in Week 6 with both teams on winning streaks. Baltimore is on a four-game run and Los Angeles has won three straight. The Chargers, on the moneyline to win, visit the Ravens, listed at on the spread, on October 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Sportsbooks have listed the game’s total at .
In this article we outline key metrics, injury statuses, weather conditions, and up-to-date odds — everything you need to know before making a bet on the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Ravens Vs. Chargers Player Props
Ravens Vs. Chargers Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Ravens Vs. Chargers Weather
A high temperature of 62 degrees Fahrenheit, with scattered clouds and 14 mph winds, are the expected conditions at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday (as of 2:16 AM on October 16).
Ravens Vs. Chargers Injury Report
|Nick Boyle||TE||Knee (mcl)||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Questionable|
Los Angeles Injuries
|Oday Aboushi||G||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Kenneth Murray Jr.||LB||Ankle||Out|
Ravens Offense Vs. Chargers Defense
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chargers Defense|
|27.2 (9)||Points/Gm||23.2 (12)|
|0.41 (10)||Points/Play||0.38 (16)|
|440.6 (1)||Yards/Gm||371.8 (19)|
|303.8 (5)||Pass Yards/Gm||226.6 (7)|
|148.8 (4)||Rush Yards/Gm||157.6 (32)|
|6.6 (2)||Yards/Play||6.0 (21)|
|9.1 (4)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (12)|
|4.9 (6)||Yards/Rush||5.6 (32)|
|34.5% (27)||3rd Down %||41.8% (17)|
|68.8% (9)||Red Zone %||64.7% (18)|
|6 (17)||Turnovers||7 (9)|
|13 (21)||Sacks||10 (18)|
Chargers Offense Vs. Ravens Defense
|Chargers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|28.4 (6)||Points/Gm||23.4 (14)|
|0.41 (10)||Points/Play||0.38 (16)|
|411.4 (7)||Yards/Gm||389.6 (24)|
|315.2 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||315.0 (30)|
|108.4 (17)||Rush Yards/Gm||93.2 (7)|
|6.0 (10)||Yards/Play||6.3 (28)|
|7.6 (14)||Yards/Pass||8.3 (26)|
|4.3 (11)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (16)|
|48.5% (5)||3rd Down %||34.5% (7)|
|62.5% (15)||Red Zone %||50.0% (6)|
|5 (8)||Turnovers||5 (18)|
|9 (8)||Sacks||12 (10)|
When The Ravens Have The Ball
- The Chargers defense allows 157.6 yards per game on the ground (32nd in the league). The Ravens will be looking to exploit that fact with the No. 4 rushing offense (148.8 per game).
- Baltimore averages 4.9 yards per rushing attempt (sixth in the NFL), while Los Angeles allows 5.6 per carry (32nd in the league).
- The Ravens average 6.6 yards per play (second in the NFL) compared to the 6.0 per play the Chargers allow (21st in the league).
- Baltimore’s offense ranks first in the NFL in yards per game (440.6), while Los Angeles ranks 19th in yards allowed (371.8).
When The Chargers Have The Ball
- The Chargers average 315.2 passing yards per game (fourth in the NFL) compared to the 315.0 per game the Ravens allow (30th in the league).
- Los Angeles has the No. 10 offense in the NFL in terms of yards per play (6.0), and will be trying to exploit a favorable matchup against the No. 28 defense in that category, owned by Baltimore (6.3).
- The Chargers’ offense ranks seventh in the NFL in yards per game (411.4), while the Ravens rank 24th in yards allowed (389.6).
- Los Angeles ranks 14th in the NFL at 7.6 yards per pass attempt. Baltimore allows 8.3 yards per passing play (26th in the league).
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have not covered the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to hit the over three out of five times this season.
- Baltimore’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 51 points three times.
- The Ravens have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (2-1).
Chargers Betting Trends And Insights
- Los Angeles has put together a 4-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Chargers have covered the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total just once this year.
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponent to score more than 51 points just twice this season.
- The Chargers have won both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Lamar Jackson has thrown for 1,519 yards (112-for-167), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions (303.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the football 56 times for a team-high 341 yards and two scores, averaging 68.2 yards per game.
- So far this year Ty’Son Williams has rushed for 170 yards (34.0 per game), with one touchdown.
- Marquise Brown has 28 receptions for a team-high 451 yards (90.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews has also chipped in with 400 yards, on 29 catches plus two touchdowns. He averages 80.0 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins is averaging 58.4 yards per game, racking up 18 receptions (32 targets) for 292 yards.
- Odafe Oweh has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Patrick Queen’s 33 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack make him the team’s top tackler.
- Anthony Averett has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles and four passes defended.
Chargers Players To Watch
- This season, Justin Herbert has racked up 1,576 passing yards (315.2 per game) while connecting on 139 of 207 passes (67.1%), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 60 rushing yards on 19 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Austin Ekeler has picked up a team-high 349 rushing yards (69.8 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has tacked on 23 catches for 194 yards with three receiving touchdowns.
- Larry Rountree III has run for 60 yards on 24 carries (12.0 yards per game).
- This season Mike Williams has 31 catches and leads the team with 471 yards (94.2 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen has hauled in 34 catches for 369 yards (73.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jared Cook is averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (26 targets) for 210 yards and one touchdown.
- Joey Bosa has registered a team-leading 2.5 sacks, while adding 14 tackles.
- Derwin James’ 42 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Asante Samuel Jr. has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 16 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from