The Los Angeles Clippers, including Reggie Jackson, take on the Detroit Pistons at 3:30 PM ET on Friday. Jackson averages 18.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Jackson’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Reggie Jackson Prop Bets (November 26)
Jackson Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points prop total set for Jackson on Friday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.3).
- Jackson has recorded more than 17.5 points 11 times this season (through 18 games).
- Jackson is 11-for-17 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Jackson has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Jackson has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 13 of his 18 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Pistons are ranked 20th in the NBA, giving up 108.1 points per game.
Jackson Vs Pistons (2020-21)
Bet On Clippers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from