The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) meet the Tennessee Titans (0-1) in Week 2. The Titans, on the moneyline to win, and the Seahawks, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 19, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. A point total of points has been set for the matchup.
In this article we break down everything you need before placing a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, injury statuses, weather conditions, and updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 15, 2021, 4:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Seahawks Vs. Titans Player Props
Seahawks Vs. Titans Weather
Light rain and 1 mph winds are expected at Lumen Field on Sunday (as of 4:19 AM on September 15), with a high temperature of 56 degrees Fahrenheit.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Injury Report
|John Ursua||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|David Long Jr.||ILB||Hamstring||Questionable|
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
Seahawks Offense Vs. Titans Defense (2020)
|Seahawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|28.7 (8)||Points/Gm||27.4 (24)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.41 (22)|
|369.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||398.3 (28)|
|265.3 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||287.1 (28)|
|123.2 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||120.8 (19)|
|5.8 (11)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|7.5 (13)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (19)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|40.2% (20)||3rd Down %||51.9% (32)|
|73.2% (4)||Red Zone %||69.2% (30)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||23 (7)|
|48 (27)||Sacks||19 (30)|
Titans Offense Vs. Seahawks Defense (2020)
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seahawks Defense|
|30.7 (4)||Points/Gm||23.2 (15)|
|0.48 (2)||Points/Play||0.33 (4)|
|396.4 (2)||Yards/Gm||380.6 (22)|
|239.1 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||300.7 (31)|
|168.1 (2)||Rush Yards/Gm||95.6 (5)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.2 (2)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (4)|
|46.2% (5)||3rd Down %||47.1% (27)|
|75.0% (2)||Red Zone %||62.5% (19)|
|12 (2)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|25 (6)||Sacks||46 (6)|
When The Seahawks Have The Ball (2020)
- The Titans allowed a score on 69.2% of their opponents’ red-zone appearances last year (30th in league), while the Seahawks’ offensive red-zone percentage was 73.2% (fourth).
- Last year Seattle had the eighth-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 28.7 points per game. Tennessee’s defense was 24th, giving up 27.4 points per contest.
- The Titans’ defense allowed 287.1 yards through the air per game last season (28th in NFL). The Seahawks’ 265.3 passing yards per game was 13th in the league.
- Tennessee gave up 0.41 points per play last season (22nd in the league), while Seattle picked up 0.45 per play (seventh in the NFL).
When The Titans Have The Ball (2020)
- The Titans were fifth in the NFL with a 46.2% third-down conversion rate last year, compared to the 47.1% rate of the Seahawks’ opponents (27th).
- Tennessee had the second-ranked offense in the NFL in yards per game a season ago (396.4). They take on a Seattle defense that ranked 22nd last year, giving up 380.6 yards per game.
- The Titans’ red-zone percentage was 75.0% last year (second in NFL), while the Seahawks allowed a score on 62.5% of their opponents’ red-zone trips (19th).
- Last year Tennessee had the fourth-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 30.7 points per game. Seattle’s defense was 15th, allowing 23.2 points per contest.
Seahawks Betting Trends And Insights
- Seattle went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Seahawks covered the spread twice when favored by 5 points or more last season (in seven opportunities).
- Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- Seattle and its opponents combined to score more than 54 points in seven of 17 games last season.
- The Seahawks finished with an 11-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee covered seven times in 16 chances against the spread last year.
- The Titans were an underdog by 5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Tennessee’s games hit the over 12 out of 16 times last season.
- Tennessee played 10 games last season that ended with a combined score over 54 points.
- The Titans were underdogs five times last season and won three of those games.
Seahawks Players To Watch
- Last year, Russell Wilson totaled 4,212 passing yards (263.3 yards per game) while going 384-for-558 (68.8% completion percentage) and throwing 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He added 513 rushing yards on 83 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- A season ago, Chris Carson churned out 681 rushing yards (42.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns. He tacked on 37 catches for 287 yards (17.9 receiving yards per game) with four receiving touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season and scored 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line last year showed 100 grabs for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He put up 65.9 receiving yards per game and was targeted 132 times.
- Gerald Everett caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Jamal Adams piled up 9.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 107 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner’s 2020 campaign saw him total 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Last season, Quandre Diggs grabbed five interceptions and added 86 tackles and 10 passes defended.
Titans Players To Watch
- Ryan Tannehill recorded 3,819 passing yards (238.7 yards per game) with a 65.5% completion percentage last year (315-of-481), while throwing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also added 266 rushing yards on 43 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- A season ago, Derrick Henry racked up 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 yards per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- Last season A.J. Brown was targeted 106 times and recorded 70 catches for 1,075 yards (67.2 ypg) with 11 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones tacked on 771 yards on 51 grabs and three touchdowns. He was targeted 68 times and averaged 48.2 receiving yards per game last year.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes on 81 targets for 618 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 38.6 yards per game.
- Bud Dupree put together an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Kevin Byard totaled 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Amani Hooker picked off four passes and tacked on 67 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and eight passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from