Stephan Jaeger missed the cut in his last appearance in the Shriners Children’s Open, and he hasodds to win as he looks for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at TPC Summerlin.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 5, 2021, 3:24 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stephan Jaeger odds for the Shriners Children’s Open
Jaeger’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Jaeger has an average finish of 39th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Jaeger has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +3.3 over his last five appearances.
Shriners Children’s Open details
- Date: October 7-10, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: TPC Summerlin
- Par: 71 / 7,255 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Martin Laird
Course history: Jaeger at the Shriners Children’s Open
- In Jaeger’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- Jaeger has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Jaeger finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2018.
Course comparison – TPC Summerlin
- The par 71 measures 7,255 yards for this week, which is 67 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.97 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At TPC Summerlin, the scoring average is lower at -8.6 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Jaeger has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,418 yards, 163 yards longer than the 7,255-yard TPC Summerlin for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -8.3 among finishers, which is higher than the -8.6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Stephan Jaeger 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||26||68-66-69-70 (-15)||$54,250|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-70||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||42||16-8-8-6 (+25)||$13,825|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-70||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||48||66-73-75-74 (E)||$7,890|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||58||71-71-71-72 (-3)||$6,750|
Below is a breakdown of Jaeger’s 26th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Sanderson Farms Championship (Country Club of Jackson, September 30 – October 3).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from