The UCF Knights (2-0) play the Louisville Cardinals (1-1) at Cardinal Stadium in Louisville, Kentucky. The Cardinals (moneyline odds to win) will welcome the Knights ( ) on September 17, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the matchup.
Before placing a bet on this game, take a look at this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 15, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Louisville Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Louisville Defense
|Knights Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|49.5 (5)||Points/Gm||23.0 (72)|
|622.0 (2)||Yards/Gm||402.0 (95)|
|349.5 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||265.0 (102)|
|272.5 (11)||Rush Yards/Gm||137.0 (70)|
|8.6 (45)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (100)|
|6.1 (13)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (84)|
|57.1% (10)||3rd Down %||28.6% (25)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|3 (83)||Sacks||2 (58)|
Louisville Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Louisville Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|27.0 (84)||Points/Gm||22.5 (68)|
|351.0 (83)||Yards/Gm||281.0 (32)|
|194.5 (87)||Pass Yards/Gm||259.0 (101)|
|156.5 (72)||Rush Yards/Gm||22.0 (2)|
|6.1 (100)||Yards/Pass||5.8 (41)|
|4.1 (76)||Yards/Rush||1.1 (2)|
|33.3% (95)||3rd Down %||37.9% (79)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||0 (113)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Cardinals’ defense gives up 265.0 yards through the air per game (102nd in the FBS). The Knights’ 349.5 passing yards per game is ninth in college football.
- UCF has the second-ranked offense in the FBS in yards per game (622.0). They play a Louisville defense ranked 95th, giving up 402.0 yards per game.
- The Cardinals give up 4.3 yards per rushing attempt (84th in the FBS). The Knights are 13th in rushing, averaging 6.1 per carry.
- UCF has the fifth-ranked offense in the FBS (49.5 points per game), and will be up against Louisville’s 72nd-ranked defense (23.0 ppg).
When Louisville Has The Ball
- The Cardinals average 4.1 yards per carry (76th in college football) compared to the 1.1 per attempt the Knights give up (second in the FBS).
- Louisville has the 72nd-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (156.5 yards per game). It faces UCF’s second-ranked rushing defense, which allows 22.0 on the ground.
- The Knights’ defense has zero sacks (15th-fewest in the FBS). The Cardinals have given up two sacks to rank 51st in college football.
- Louisville’s offense averages 6.1 yards per pass attempt (100th in the FBS). UCF’s defense gives up 5.8 yards per passing play (41st in college football).
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- The Knights have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- The Knights have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
Louisville Betting Trends And Insights
- The Cardinals have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
UCF Players To Watch
- This year, Dillon Gabriel has racked up 650 passing yards (325.0 yards per game) while going 50-for-75 (66.7% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 107 rushing yards on 14 carries with one touchdown, averaging 53.5 yards per game.
- Isaiah Bowser has rushed for a team-leading 229 yards on 44 carries (114.5 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also averages 16.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing five passes for 33 yards.
- Jaylon Robinson has eight catches, leading his team with 187 yards (93.5 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown this season.
- Ryan O’Keefe has also tacked on 155 yards on 11 catches. He puts up 77.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- Brandon Johnson has collected 128 yards on 12 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 64.0 yards per game.
Louisville Players To Watch
- This year, Malik Cunningham has racked up 374 passing yards (187.0 yards per game) while going 37-for-60 (61.7% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and one interception. He has added 108 rushing yards on 29 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 54.0 yards per game.
- Jalen Mitchell has run for a team-high 139 yards on 30 carries (69.5 yards per game) and zero touchdowns. He also has 33 receiving yards on four catches (16.5 yards per game) .
- Josh Johnson has grabbed eight passes for a team-high 81 yards. He averages 40.5 yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has also contributed with six receptions for 74 yards.
- This season Marshon Ford is averaging 28.0 yards per game, with five catches for 56 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from