Van Jefferson will take the field for the Los Angeles Rams when they take on the Seattle Seahawks at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday in Week 5 of the NFL season. In this piece, we’ll dig into Jefferson’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Van Jefferson Week 5 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Van Jefferson Receiving Trends Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The 310.8 yards per game the Seahawks are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- Jefferson is averaging 56.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (48.5).
- In two of four games this season (50.0%), Jefferson has collected over 48.5 receiving yards.
- Jefferson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.5 per game. He is averaging 3.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Jefferson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of three games this season (33.3%).
- At 2.0 passing TDs allowed per game, the Seahawks defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- Jefferson has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of four games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Van Jefferson or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from