Several famous faces who have worked alongside Noel Clarke have spoken out amid the Viewpoint actor facing accusations of sexual misconduct.
Claims have been made against the 45-year-old by 20 women, in a report by the Guardian, which Noel has ‘vehemently denied’.
And on Saturday, the Met Police confirmed they have received a third party report relating to claims of sexual offences following accusations made against Noel.
Following the allegations, a number of people who have worked alongside the Brotherhood star have spoken out in support of the women speaking out.
Actress Jaime Winstone, who starred alongside Noel Clarke when she was just 20, has spoken out amid allegations.
The 35-year-old took to her Instagram page to share the official Time’s Up logo – the phrase refers to the 2018 movement in response to #MeToo, an initiative put together by around 300 women working in Hollywood to “counter systemic sexual harassment in the entertainment business”.
The star best known for her roles in Kidulthood, Love, Rosie and Tomb Raider captions the image with a closed fist, crying emoji and an emoji being sick and penned: “When you’re late to the party but you’ve been on the list for 15 years “
Noel Clarke’s Viewpoint co-star Alexandra Roach has also praised the brave women who spoke up as she took to social media to share that she is heartbroken to hear the allegations against her Viewpoint colleague.
Speaking on Twitter, Alexandra, 33, said she ‘sees, hears and believes’ the women making the accusations.
After the scandal came to light, Viewpoint’s Alexandra shared a broken heart emoji to Twitter and penned: “I see you. I hear you. I believe you.
“Thank you to the women for your incredible bravery in coming forward and helping to put a stop to this kind of behaviour in our industry.
“If I could stop working with sexual predators…that would be great
“Sending a big hug to all the cast and crew who worked so very hard on Viewpoint.”
Alexandra ended her message by reminding fans how they could catch the end of the series on the ITV hub after the station decided to remove the episode from the schedule.
Noel’s Bulletproof co-star Ashley Walters told that he was shocked and “saddened” by the misconduct claims against his colleague.
Following publication of the Guardian’s piece, Clarke has also lost his Sky show Bulletproof in which he starred alongside Walters.
Sky bosses have confirmed they’ve halted production on the latest series of the drama.
Walters has since spoken out to express his shock over the claims his co-star is facing.
In a statement, Walters said: “My thoughts are with the women who have come forward and told their awful stories. I’m in shock and deeply saddened by what I have heard on a multitude of levels.
“I could never condone behaviour of this nature neither in nor out of the workplace, and whilst Noel has been a friend and colleague for several years, I cannot stand by and ignore these allegations.
“Sexual harassment, abuse and bullying have no place in our industry.
“Every woman has the right to a safe workplace and moving forward I pledge my dedication to this.”
On Friday afternoon, Clarke responded to the recent sexual misconduct allegations against him and said he is ‘deeply sorry’ and ‘seeking professional help’ while adding that he ‘vehemently denies any sexual misconduct or criminal wrongdoing.”
Following an investigation by the Guardian, 20 women spoke out against Clarke claiming they had been sexually assaulted and bullied by the actor.
Bafta subsequently decided to remove Clarke’s membership and stripped him of the contribution to cinema award he received in February.