UK-News

Police launch manhunt for attacker after schoolboy, 13, was stabbed

Police launch manhunt for attacker after schoolboy, 13, was stabbed on street in east London

  • The 13-year-old boy was stabbed on a Charter Avenue in Ilford, east London
  • Officers were called to the street at 6.26pm to reports of injured teenage boy 
  • Schoolboy rushed to hospital and condition  not believed to be life-threatening


Police have launched a manhunt after a 13-year-old boy was stabbed on a residential street in east London.

Officers and ambulance crews were called to Charter Avenue in Ilford at around 6.30pm yesterday following reports a teenage boy had been injured.  

The schoolboy was rushed to hospital with stab injuries and his condition is not believed to be life-threatening. 

Police officers were called to Charter Avenue in Ilford at around 6.30pm yesterday after the teenage boy, 13, was stabbed

No arrests have been made and inquiries are ongoing into the incident.   

In a statement the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Police were called at 6.26pm on Wednesday, October 20 to reports of a teenage boy found injured in Charter Avenue, Ilford.

‘Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service. 

‘A 13-year-old boy was taken to hospital with stab injuries. His condition is not believed to be life-threatening.

‘Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing. At this early stage of the investigation, no arrests have been made.’

No arrests have been made and inquiries are ongoing into the incident, the Metropolitan Police said. (Stock image)

No arrests have been made and inquiries are ongoing into the incident, the Metropolitan Police said. (Stock image)

Advertisement

Most Related Links :
newsbinding Governmental News Finance News

Source link

Back to top button